Canon iP2770 Driver Windows 7. The Canon Pixma iP2770 is an inkjet printer that is able to present quality photo prints that are easy, professional quality and still affordable, both at home and in the office. The iP2770 printer now combines the quality and speed of printing colors and photos that you can use everyday, whenever you need. By having a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi and Chromalife 100+ you will get clear, sharp images and text with long-lasting colors.
The Canon iP2770 printer can also be used to print documents on A4, letter, legal, A5, B5 and Envelopes sized paper. Not only that, the Canon Printer can also print borderless photos on paper sizes up to A4. With the capabilities and advantages possessed by the Canon Pixma iP2770 Printer, of course can help you in completing office work, college assignments, schools and others with good quality.
The Canon Pixma iP2770 printer presents unique and innovative technology by immersing Print Head Fine technology. Where, the technology made by Canon is able to produce clear images with perfect print details without having to sacrifice printing speed. The stability of ink droplets, as well as the quality and durability that has been formulated also makes the printer capable of producing high quality images. In fact, this Canon printer can also print at speeds of up to 7.0 ipm for black and white and 4.8 ipm prints for color prints. Meanwhile, the iP2770 Printer can also print in less than 55 seconds with 4 x 6 photo print media media. The maximum resolution of the printer that can be produced is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
|Canon iP2770 Driver Windows 7 System Requirements|
|macOS 10.14 – Mojave||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows XP (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP (x64)|
|Canon iP2770 Driver Windows 7 specification|
|✔ Printing Type : Colour||✔ Paper Size : A4. Letter|
|✔ Printing Technology : Inkjet||✔ Photo Quality Printing : Yes|
|✔ Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 DPI||✔ Warranty : 1 Year(s)|
|Canon iP2770 Driver Windows 7 Ink Cartridges / Bottles or Toner Cartridges|
|✔ CL-811 (Colour)||✔ PG-810 Twin Pack|
|✔ CL-811XL (Colour)||✔ PG-810/CL-811 Value Pack|
|✔ PG-810 (Pigment Black)||✔ PG-810XL (Pigment Black)|
Canon iP2770 Driver Windows 7
How to Download and Installation Procedures
- Click on the link, select [Save], then you specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download and get the file. If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the download file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The file that you download will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (in the .exe format).
- Please double-click the EXE file that you have downloaded to decompress it, then the installation will run automatically.
Canon iP2770 Driver Windows 7
If at any time you need, you can delete / uninstall this program via the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are compared to Windows 7. This procedure might be different for other OSes, for example Macintosh.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, at the bottom of the Program select and click Uninstall a Program.
- The page will then open with a detailed list of installed programs. Then double-click on the program you want to uninstall or delete.
- Click “Yes” then select “OK”, and this will complete the uninstallation process.